artisansurfacedesign

Tadelakt vs Microcement

Tadelakt, a traditional Moroccan technique, embodies the timeless elegance of handcrafted luxury, creating a seamless, polished surface that exudes warmth and character. Movement in the finish and sophisticated lustre amplifies the skill and technique required to create a timeless and unique design.

In contrast, microcement, with its contemporary allure, offers a sleek and versatile aesthetic, characterised by its smooth minimalism. The finish is more uniform than tadelakt, and corners and edges are crisper providing a modern twist on interior design.

While Tadelakt celebrates heritage and artisanal craftsmanship, microcement embraces innovation and adaptability, catering to diverse architectural styles and preferences.

If you have anymore questions about Tadelakt and microcement then please get in touch

#tadelakt #microcement #interiordesign #luxury #residential #retailspace #surfacedesign

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.