4 Posts
mjpl1981 started a discussion
Help with ceiling room angle - Hi, I have recently removed some poorly applied lining paper on the walls and ceiling our new house. The room has a slopped angle ceiling... Read More
    2 Comments
mjpl1981 started a discussion
Multi bulb pendant install help - Hi, I'm in the process of designing a multi bulb pendant light for the dining room. I want to hang a minimum of 6 bulbs with diffetent cord... Read More
    2 Comments
mjpl1981 started a discussion
Bedside table suggestions - Hi, I am in the process of decorating the main bedroom of my home and have hit a wall when trying to decide on bedside tables. Due to the ... Read More
    3 Comments
mjpl1981 started a discussion
Wireless light switches - Hi, We have recently moved into a property and are looking to install some pendant lights to hang over bedside tables. Only issue is the w... Read More
    6 Comments