11 Posts
Nic Stanford started a discussion
Kitchen tile stickers - any experience/advice? - I have painted my kitchen cabinets and pondering what to do with the tiles. I could paint them but am a bit nervous about it as the grout li... Read More
    Comment
Nic Stanford started a discussion
Crittall style doors - I am looking to put some kind of doorway in here to separate hall and kitchen spaces, but keep the light coming through. I am thinking a cri... Read More
    9 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
Creative layout thoughts needed! - Hi all If anyone has a brainwave about layout of our lounge I would love to hear it. The main challenge is that the focal point of the fire... Read More
    7 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
layout of lounge - hi, I'd love your thoughts on layout of our lounge. it was created by knocking down the wall between a small lounge and dining room. Despite... Read More
    9 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
thoughts on changing the mirror - Hi, our lounge is having a very slow makeover. shelves on the left are new and the ones on the right will follow. The whole room has a sort ... Read More
    8 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
Old serving hatch - Hi, my dad is slowly but surely renovating our house. The kitchen is now a kitchen diner and what was the dining room is now part of the lou... Read More
2 Likes    29 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
Bedroom make up mirror light fitting - Hi, We are renovating our bedroom (actually the whole house!) and I am looking for a light to go over my mirror where I do my make up, in my... Read More
    9 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
floating shelves needed. ? - I'm looking at having floating shelves next to our bed but need them to be smaller than the average shelf, 15 cm deep and 20/25 cm wide. id... Read More
    8 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
how to mix design styles - hi, we have an early 60's, semi detached house. we're converting the integral garage and I need to think about decorating. My problem is tha... Read More
    2 Comments
Nic Stanford started a discussion
changing drawer knobs - hi, I want to do something to this cabinet, probably paint it but as I am still deciding on the colour scheme for our lounge, I thought I w... Read More
    9 Comments
Show More Events...