8 Posts
swaroux started a discussion
How to remove a yucca tree stump - We had a mature yucca tree felled from our garden back in the Spring and had stump remover applied to it. I'm not sure how old the tree was ... Read More
    5 Comments
swaroux started a discussion
Layout solution to coffin-sized entryway? - I've lived in my petite 1-bed South London home for over 5 years now and the ground floor layout simply does not work for me. It never did t... Read More
    17 Comments
swaroux started a discussion
Has anyone seen a similar floor lamp to this? - This is the Harrison Floor Lamp from Urban Outfitters USA. So disappointed they don't deliver to the UK :-( Has anyone seen anything similar... Read More
    4 Comments
swaroux started a discussion
What would you do with this empty room? - Hello! I recently posted a sofa related dilemma and got some great feedback so thought I would open up the conversation to my whole living r... Read More
    2 Comments
swaroux started a discussion
Yes or No - this corner sofa in my living room? - Hi guys! Would love to hear your thoughts about my sofa dilemma. I've seen a corner sofa that has the following dimensions: h81 w225 d99 d16... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
swaroux started a discussion
where to buy midcentury style chest of drawers like this... - Saw this in an apartment to today and fell in love. Anyone know where to buy something like this in the UK?
    3 Comments
swaroux started a discussion
    Comment