11 Posts
jamie windley started a discussion
Retaining wall maintenance for garden office - Hello I'm considering getting an office built in the garden. This space was landscaped by the previous owner for a trampoline, it's current... Read More
    5 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
Knocking through study to create larger kitchen - hallway dilemma - Hi I'd like opinions please on the proposed change to the layout of our kitchen. We plan to create an outdoor office in the garden and make... Read More
    4 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
Help with Kitchen / Diner layout - Hi I have posted previously but we have decided now that we definitely want to keep the utility room and study. So now we just need to work... Read More
    14 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
New kitchen - knock through into office? - Hi, this is our current downstairs floorplan (excl. Living room). We are looking to get a new kitchen and contemplating going into the Study... Read More
    6 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
Love the throw and cushion covers. Where are they from please? - Where are they from? I'd like to buy the same colour palette
1 Like    1 Comment
jamie windley started a discussion
What colour Love Seat for living area? - Hi, I am working on my new living room and would like to buy a Love Seat to go to the right of the TV to make a cosy "U" shape aro... Read More
    18 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
Unsure on living room arrangement - Hello We are refurbishing our house. We have just finished the kitchen area and now finally moving on to the Living area. This is our first ... Read More
    5 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
Lighting ideas and inspiration please - Hello, I am having my new kitchen / diner fitted soon and have been asked to decide on lighting arrangements. I was thinking of having two (... Read More
    3 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
What flooring should I choose for kitchen/diner in this situation? - Hello, I currently have oak flooring throughout downstairs, except for the kitchen area that is laminate. We are doing some works in the kit... Read More
    2 Comments
jamie windley started a discussion
Do I need to sand filler before priming? - I have recently had a full rewire, and electricians chases were plastered with Easi-Fill. I have some "Filler sealer" to use on ... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...