webuser_307876750

Unsure on living room arrangement

jamie windley
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hello

We are refurbishing our house. We have just finished the kitchen area and now finally moving on to the Living area. This is our first house after moving from a Flat, so we have a lot more space than we are used to.

The predicament is that we are not quite sure what to do with the space on the right hand side of the Living Room.

I have attached our Homebyme design. The TV and Corner Sofa positioning is final and will not be changed, it is our home cinema area.

Will it work with the two seater sofa by the window as in the plan? We could then move it round to the TV area if we had multiple guests wanting to watch TV. In general, the social area will probably be in the kitchen/diner.

Or, does it look strange having that pink two seat sofa the other corner of the room?

Any opinions much appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: No children yet but hoping to start a family soon.. Perhaps we should use that area for kids toys and stuff

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.