avated

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28521111.html

avated
9 years ago
Hi

The floors and walls in this house are depressing. The previous owners put a dark quarry tile throughout the downstairs and a red, white and blue candy stripe crucial trading carpet throughout which goes with absolutely nothing. I really need to give this house some clean lines and make it cosy. I paid an interior designer to come out and give me some ideas but all she has given me is wishy washy wallpapers and linen fabrics.

My walls are so old I cannot have paper so what I think I need to do with this house is paint it light throughout and put a neutral carpet everywhere then choose lovely fabrics to bring each room alive with upholstery and curtains.

Could you recommend a lovely paint colour and a carpet to go throughout the house, possibly a neutral sisal? Im totally lost. I see lots of things I like but wouldn't know whether it would work everywhere, I will then build everything from there.

I hope you can help me

SImone Broadhurst

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.