avated

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28521111.html

avated
7 years ago
Hi

The floors and walls in this house are depressing. The previous owners put a dark quarry tile throughout the downstairs and a red, white and blue candy stripe crucial trading carpet throughout which goes with absolutely nothing. I really need to give this house some clean lines and make it cosy. I paid an interior designer to come out and give me some ideas but all she has given me is wishy washy wallpapers and linen fabrics.

My walls are so old I cannot have paper so what I think I need to do with this house is paint it light throughout and put a neutral carpet everywhere then choose lovely fabrics to bring each room alive with upholstery and curtains.

Could you recommend a lovely paint colour and a carpet to go throughout the house, possibly a neutral sisal? Im totally lost. I see lots of things I like but wouldn't know whether it would work everywhere, I will then build everything from there.

I hope you can help me

SImone Broadhurst

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.