kasjk

Fitted or wall mounted bathroom furniture?

kasjk
9 years ago
I am getting my bathroom done soon, but have a slight dilemma. The bathroom only measures 5.5 feet x 6.5 feet (170cm x 196cm) so it's pretty small. At the moment it's got the usual B&Q space saving fitted furniture and I hate it. But because of the size and layout I am pretty limited as to what I can have.

I've created my bathroom in 3D with two different versions, one with fitted furniture that I hate, but my boyfriend thinks it looks better, the other with a wall hung unit which I quite like because it makes the room look bigger. The only problem would be the depth of this unit and the fact that it has limited storage.

In your opinion, which of the two layouts attached works best? Or can you think of a better way to utilise the space? Any help would be much, much appreciated.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.