joe_batt

Large L shaped lounge/ dining room

Joe Batt
9 years ago
Hi everyone, This is my first new home as a single divorce and I'm looking for ideas how to lay out and style a large lounge diner.
The dining area is open plan from the kitchen with double patio doors to the garden.
The living area has large bifold doors to the garden and overlooks my pool and decking. The hallway looks into the lounge and through to the garden.
The only furniture I 'must' place is a large 60' flat screen. The rest of the furniture I am looking to buy new.

I'm struggling to organise furniture for the design since to view the TV on a wall the sofa would be on a very long wall and leave the top end next to the windows empty....the dining area is OK just a nice central table and chairs.

Please help with ideas.... I'm new to this.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.