steffie

radiator/furniture placement issue

steffie
9 years ago
I am finally moving to a great new house, however the room that I am impressed the least is the front room.

My dilemma is where to put my furniture! The room used to have a fireplace which has been closed up, but it means the rooms isnt square and i have a huge TV unit which I can put against one wall, but then I struggle where to put the sofa because there is a radiator on one of the two only walls I can use to put either the big TV Unit or the sofa.

I have attached a pic of my unit - please excuse the mess im in the process of packing all my stuff!

If someone could please advise me if it save to put the this unit - which a gap of course - on the wall that has the radiator?

Many thanks for all those who can assist me in regards to fire hazard, but also in the DESIGN of my new front room! :)

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.