mush_01

Is this dining table set too much for a smallish room?

Mush 01
9 years ago
Hi all,

Moving in to our new home on Thursday this week and we're looking to buy a new dining table and chairs for the new dining room.

It's not a huge dining room but it's will DT a 6ft table and chairs but maybe not much else. Have found a glass topped dining table which comes with chairs in a mixture of three colours. I like these colours and the dining room is next to the living room, where we were thinking we might need to introduce an accent colour like teal anyway (posted another thread about if the plans for our neutral living room would work or be too bland therefore needing to introduce a colour.)

What do you think of this set in the sized dining room we have - too much colour? Walls will be painted an off white and going to be laying a mid oak colour wood floor (darker than the table oak).

I'm scared of colour and getting it wrong so any comments welcome!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.