joathome

Dulux heritage wall colours

joanna pearson
9 years ago
Have any houzzers used the dulux heritage colours. I am looking for a hall colour for a 3 story high rental property. I would like a depth of colour but all wood work is going to be hardwearing brilliant white. I love dirty greens, dirty pinks etc as a a few large gilt edged framed paintings will be added.
Know the F&B colours inside out & love their stony ground, smoked trout, plaster pink which will be going in other rooms. Rest will be brilliant white. so stuck with hall as it is dark at the bottom & lightens as it goes up! have to use dulux in the hall. The dulux website is atrocious, giving phone numbers that don't work & pretty ghastly rooms with one trick pony furniture. is my frustration coming out!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.