anupioneer

RE PIONEER PRODUCTIONS TV

anupioneer
9 years ago
We are currently developing two new series and we are looking for

1) Americans or anyone who wants to renovate or self-build in Italy in extreme or remote locations – On a mountain, in a forest, etc – We want to follow the build from getting the materials to the site to the finished build. Looking at challenges they may face like how do you get the materials on a mountain?

2) People moving abroad anywhere in the world apart from America who want to build or renovate off grid in extreme or remote locations ie in a forest, on a mountain, in the desert. Maybe an Eco home. Again following the build from getting the materials there to the finished product. Looking at the challenges such as how do you power up a house in the middle of the forest without any power lines.

Both are for a two new documentary series for a well-known lifestyle network in the US.

The idea of both is to follow the build from getting the materials to the site, from the first brick to the finished product. We see the challenges faced ie if its on a mountain, how do you get the materials there....if its in the middle of the forest with no power lines, how is it powered. The idea is to make the Aspirational achievable.

If you know of anyone who may be able to help please do get in touch e mail Anupreet.Bains@pioneertv.com

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.