ambient_lounge

Epic Home Cinema Room : Does staying in beat going out?

Our Aussie Client wanted a home Cinema Room with real BOOM, style... and gold class comfort. The brief was to make staying in beat going out and make watching movies, gaming and sports an unforgettable experience.

Located in a basement accessible by lift, it was coupled with an adjoining wine cellar and bar. With a mega sized HD LCD screen the darkness of the room is 'softened' with cityscape Melbourne wallpaper, mood LED lighting and an old fashioned movie reel for atmosphere. The front Row Ambient Lounge Avatar designer bean bags were the perfect setting for cozy movie chilling and the back row leather loungers for when you might have a larger crew (i.e. Sports events or presentations).

The fully automated German speaker system has to be felt to be believed encased in a soundproof room with superb acoustics.

All in all we think this classy home cinema basement - on a reasonable budget - ended up pretty Epic indeed. Do you agree?
Do you agree it's an Epic Home Cinema room?
No thanks... not for me

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.