gary_arnold6502277

Back garden needs an overhaul...

G Arnold
9 years ago
Hi, we have a north facing (but well lit because we are not that overlooked by properties) back garden, measuring 61ft (19.7m) long by 44ft (13.4m) wide... Couple of photos attached... We know we want some patio area along the rear of the house but are unsure what to do with the rest... And also how much to budget to get it designed/landscaped (a year of internal DIY leaves me out of motivation). Are only real requirements are to maintain open views to rear, have something low maintenance but that is "nature friendly", have some seating at the end to make most of evening sun... Any thoughts/suggestions or inspiration? Any thoughts on budget? (First photo is most recent, 2/3rds of way through external tidy up, other two are from the previous owners)

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.