castro58

Wieght of the painting

castro58
9 years ago
The web site says that this painting weights 80oz. In terms of pounds, how much is that?
I'm living in Miami, how is the delivery to this area? Do you have people that can help me to hang the painting on the floor?

Thank you!
oil on wood #5, 48in x 96in, 2014 · More Info

Comments (27)

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

Its 80 pounds. Thats a typo Ill have to fix on the site. Crating and shipping to Miami is no problem. I'll have it professionally crated and ship it ground. If you are serious about the piece, I can find you an installer in your area, and put you in touch. I hope you enjoy the piece if you do decide to purchase I will give you a final price. Best, Spencer

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

And I assume you mean hang it on the wall, not the floor right?

• castro58
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks!!! It will be hanged on the wall (this was my typo!)

I'm interested in the piece. What would be the best price you can give me?

Best,

Carlos Castro.

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

It's $850 to get it crated and shipped to Miami. I'd be willing to make the deal for $5500 USD.

• castro58
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm interested in the painting but honestly my budget is little bit low. I can spend $ 5,000 all included (Painting+Crated+Shipping). Thanks.

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

I can do that. I'd love for you to enjoy the piece. Please go through houzz to purchase and Ill send off to you. It really is a wonderful piece.

• castro58
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Spencer,

I'm sorry for my late reply. I'm not sure for what reason but i did not receive any e-mail with your answer. Anyways, I'll buy this piece through Houzz. My only comment is that I'll be out of town returning on May 18th. I'll need to make sure that the piece will not be here before the above date.

• castro58
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I tried to buy through Houzz, but my card will be charge $ 5,200. Are you going to reimburse me the $ 2OO? How does it work? Thanks!

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

I lowered the price on houzz...I look forward to your purchase and I'll get right on shipping it to you once it's in the q!

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

not sure if my last message got to you, but I lowered the price on houzz. Feel free to purchase and I'll make sure it arrives when you need it to arrive, after May 18th, or specify a great date for you to receive and I'll tell the delivery people.

• PRO
  • castro58
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi,

I just bought the piece! When I accessed to the website yesterday, the price of the piece was still 5,200. That's why I wrote a message yesteday. With the new link, everything went well. Thank you very much for holding the painting until I come back home!

I'll let you know today or tomorrow the best date for me in this week.

• PRO
    Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

Great! Thank you for your purchase. We are glad this piece is finding a new home. It's one of our favorites, so much, that at our gallery we gave it front and center.
    Once we get word from Houzz we will package it up and get it ready for its trip to Miami! Let us know when you would like it to arrive? Thanks again and we'd love to see a photo of it once it's hung, if you have the time. Thanks again

Dana Rossini
    S. Rog Gallery

• PRO
    Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

Hi we received your order from Houzz so we are all set to ship. When would you like this piece to arrive? We have to show that we shipped it out within 14 days of order in order to keep our sellers rating up. However we can prep it and process the shipping but send it later when you are there to receive it. Just let us know when you would like it to arrive. Thank you Carlos. - Dana (S.Rog.Gallery)

• castro58
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Dana,

I would need to receive the piece on Wednesday May 20th. I have also arranged with my building the above date. Question; the company which does the delivery; do they also uncrate the piece in my apartment or they just delivery the piece to the building? Thank you!

No worries. As soon as I hang the piece, I will take some photos and I'll send them to you.

Best,

Carlos Castro

• Spencer Rogers
    9 years ago

Hi Carlos,
    The crate will simply be delivered, coming UPS ground delivery. It does have hanging hardward included but uncrating and installation would be an extra service on your end. we will do everything we can to make sure the date is May 20th. Ill send tracking information when we have it for you.

best,

Spencer

• castro5820
    9 years ago

Hi Spencer,

Perfect. It is very clear. I'll coordinate in my end uncrating and installation. Please confirm when the painting will be received in my building. I already scheduled in my building May 20th as delivery date. Thanks.

Best,

Carlos.

• castro58
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi Spencer,

Just checking if the delivery date of the painting is confirmed for May 20th. Thanks.

Best,

Carlos.

• PRO
    Spencer Rogers
    8 years ago

yes, we have it all crated up and ready to go, they said it will only take 3 days so we are going to send it on the 18th, but if you want it earlier we can ship it out tomorrow. Let me know. thanks -dana

• castro58
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Dana,

Thank you for your answer. I'm ready to receive the piece on May 20th. Please send it on 18th. Many thanks.

Carlos.

• PRO
    Spencer Rogers
    8 years ago

Cool. Also know they can not promise it will be on that day. they said most likely it will be delivered that day but they can't hold it if it gets there a day early or be responsible if it's a day late. So knowing that, would you rather me ship it tomorrow and it will for sure get there by the 20th but there is a chance it might get there on the 19th or ship on the 18th where it most likely will be delivered on the 20th but it could get there later.

• castro58
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I'm sorry for my late reply! It is perfect! I'm tracking the piece and it seems will be here on 20th at the end of the day.

• castro58
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I received the painting! It is a beautifull piece! As soon as I hang it on the wall, I'll take pictures and I'll send them to you!

Best,

• castro58
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi, Have you received the pictures I took of the painting in my apartment? Please let me know in case you don't receive them.

• PRO
    Spencer Rogers
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Hi! I am so sorry, we did respond but I am not seeing it for some reason! so weird. So YES we did get the photos and WE LOVE THEM!!!!!! We are so happy you sent them. The piece looks AMAZING in that room. It really couldn't have found a better home. It was one of our favorite pieces and to see it up on the wall with the lights shinning on it, makes us so happy! Thank you for sending them, and again sorry you had to reach out. I have no idea why our response never posted. We hope the art brings you much enjoyment and peace.

Best
    Dana and Spencer- S.Rog Gallery

• castro58
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I'm glad to hear you got the photos. I agree with you!!! This is the piece for this wall! I'm really happy to have it in my apartment. I love this piece of art!!!!!

All the best,

Carlos Castro.

• PRO
    Garrison Collection
    7 years ago

Just happened to see this painting. It is gorgeous!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.