kimwellsgoldkeyrealtor

koville cabinets

Has anyone ever heard of this brand? Ive been looking and shopping. They don't look much different than so many I have seen.

Comments (28)

• User
    7 years ago

Hi,
    What do you think of Koville cabinets? thks

• User
    7 years ago

Thanks, very nice!

• PRO
    Kim Wells | Keller Williams Realty, Inc
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    I meant to say, Many many quotes and estimates. we opted for RTA cabinets and so far we are happy. I feel that it worked for our budget for DIY'rs. Where did you find your Koville?
  • User
    7 years ago

I have a condo kitchen that is in need of an facelift and one of the contractors that quoted uses Koville and will replace my cabinets/drawers. The quotes for the work are all over the map. I want to upgrade the countertops, cabinets, and kitchen fixtures. There is quite a variance for a small kitchen. LOL

thks

Mike

• PRO
    Kim Wells | Keller Williams Realty, Inc
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Mike are you in california? if so what general area?
  • User
    7 years ago

Hi, I am in South OC.

Mike

• anyaustin
    7 years ago

do you have any more pics of your koville cabinets?

• PRO
    Home Concepts Plus
    7 years ago
    I agree. As a professional Retailer, Designer and Project Manager specializing in Kitchens and Baths, Kolville seems to be great choice for RTA (Ready To Assemble) cabinets. In essence you get a semi-custom look, and quality without the accompanying price point of all custom cabinetry.
  • User
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Sorry, but just more of any of the dozens of cheepchinesecrap that most of the RTA cabinet industry is littered with. Not to mention the infomercials that litter the forums because of the $.

• User
    7 years ago

What brands would you recommend?

• User
    7 years ago

I have cabinets that KB put in 20 yrs ago with the condo. Is it really cheaper to reface this small kitchen?

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 years ago

I would do Ikea at least when you might have a warranty problem it will actually be dealt with I have had many clients that went with cheap chinese cabinets had a warrant issue and it was never resolved Ikea gives you 25 yrs in all the time i have used Ikea in my design biz I have had one warranyty claim settled in store 1 hr.

• PRO
    Home Concepts Plus
    7 years ago
    Sophie, I understand your concern with respect to imported cabs. I also respect your 40 + years as Industry Pro. Im relatively new (3yrs) to the industry; retailer, desgner, project consulting.....

What alternatively would you recommend?
    Keeping in mind most customers in my spere of influence $$ wise are not in custom or American Cabinet price points$$$$.

Lastly, are you familliar with Kolville cabs, dont seem to be in category of the mass imports?

Thank you in advance..appreciate your knowledge and expertise.
  • bgrant4444
    7 years ago

Just saw a beautiful kitchen with Koville cabinets. Where do you buy?

• User
    7 years ago

Try Anaheim Kitchen and Bath.

• Carolyn Yeh
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

The contractor I commissioned for my remodel exclusively uses Koville and I couldn't be happier. The material quality is there, but the key is good workmanship on the install. I was able to get some semi-custom handiwork to complement the Koville line. I made sure to visit a previous client's home for reference on both the product and the work. Making sure it was in my contract that materials and installs are guaranteed by the contractor, with clear defined resolutions to any issues, made me fully confident with moving forward. I've had this kitchen since last June and still in love with no issues! Pardon the mess in the photos. This was taken shortly after kitchen completion, but we were still in construction.

• leemos
    6 years ago

I am a remodeler and have installed dozens of Koville kitchens.

They are the best of the Import cabinets, and I have tried almost all of them (That I can pick up in Socal).

Have never had an issue, although seems the finish does wear slightly easy. Be aware that they do have visible clips on bottom, if that bothers you, talk about skinning the bottom adding light rail etc, as that is often an upcharge.

• bgrant4444
    6 years ago

I'm looking for cabinets available in northeastern Ohio. Are these only available in SoCal? I have them in a house I bought that was recently remodeled in
    SoCal.

• PRO
    Procraft Cabinetry Dallas
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

We have great quality cabinets. 5 locations through United states. Feel free call our sales person. I'm Shin from Dallas location. We ship everywhere in the united states. We are wholesaler.

• bgrant4444
    6 years ago

I need a supplier/dealer in Ohio

• ca_chelle
    6 years ago
    Carolyn Yeh, what size can lights did u use in your kitchen remodel? We're remodeling our kitchen, looking at Koville too. Your cabinets look great! :-)
  • Sandi Brown
    5 years ago

We stumbled upon this brand while shopping for granite. The samples we saw were better quality than I had seen anywhere. They turned out to be quite affordable as well. We are ready to place an order for all new Koville kitchen cabinets! The biggest drawback is we have not been able to get find a lot of help with designing or drawings. The cablinets are lovely though...I will post an update when they are installed.

• Sandi Brown
    5 years ago

These cabinets seem to be hard to find but they are beautiful and well worth the money. Haven't found a lot of help with designing them, though. We are installing them in our home and I will post pictures when we are done.

• zumba1
    2 years ago

Sandi Brown, are you happy you chose Koville? I’ve seen comments the finish doesn‘t wear well. How is your experience with that? Thank you!

• Kim Wells
    2 years ago

I am single and since my kitchen was done I am rarely home. I think it looks same as before. I do have white cabinets - don't know what color other people had?

• HU-226659057
    2 years ago

Please keep up the info on Koville. They seem very resonable. Would like info on finnish durability. Was quoted 11,000 for a large kitchen with multible glass door and large island. Wall cabinets are to the 10 foot ceiling.

• Paula Evron
    last year
    last modified: last year

This thread started a while ago so hopefully someone can answer. Where are koville cabinets manufactored? is it China? im afraid of chineese cabinets because have heard many of them use formaldehyde or other cancer causing chemicals. My contractor suggested koville or articraft, or custom.

Update: just ran into someone and they knew about koville. Yes made in China and very few configuration options. they didnt comment on quality. im probaby going to go either custom or perhaps Kraftmaid.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.