carlafranklinmonroe

Simple ways to improve any kitchen when you are on a tight budget

Carla Franklin
8 years ago
For a long time I was truly inspired by dream kitchens like this cottage kitchen in Colorado or any one of these gorgeous, glamorous kitchen designs. I love the details, materials, layout, all the best experiences that make it special and memorable. Sad to say most of us probably don't cook in our dream kitchen. Instead, we deal with our kitchens' small imperfections and inconveniences on a daily basis.

Thankfully, my kitchen can still be a place that I can love and be proud of, a place I enjoy, not merely tolerate. These vinyl bulkhead materials are easy upgrades, but they'll go a long way towards making you feel more organized and uplifted in your kitchen.

Keep things in order and clean.Try to talk to your neighbors because this will have a huge affect on them too. Invite them for a simple barbeque gathering and they will be delighted to see how magnificent your kitchen looks like when you actually cook in it. Classy appeal doesn't stop at your attitude toward cooking. Your home will be more valuable if you live in a place where everyone pays attention on cooking rather than appearance.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.