lisasandham

Before and After - Arts and Crafts Character Home Kitchen Renovation

This 100 year old Arts & Crafts home was in need of an updated kitchen which complimented the existing character of the home yet had modern conveniences. A wall was removed and the existing breakfast area was used to enlarge the kitchen and to open the kitchen up to a small family room adjacent to the rear entry. New efficient LED lighting was utilized. A Shaker style door front was selected to compliment the existing built-in cabinets in the existing dining room. Stainless steel apron front sink and appliances were added. Cork floors were selected for warmth, comfort and sustainability. Granite countertops and a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired backsplash added glamour. The glass leading in the upper cabinets complimented the existing glass details throughout the existing home.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.