cavgirl

Has anyone used F&B Tallow in a north facing room?

cavgirl
8 years ago
My kitchen is dual aspect, NNW and SSE. As a result one side is usually bright while the other is in a near permanent state of gloom. It is presently painted in Craig and Rose's Pale Mortlake Cream above the beadboard and in a Valspar crown white glossy match on the beadboard itself. I do love this colour and it is very successful in the living room but less so in the kitchen.

I have a4 samples of Tallow already and it looks like it would be much brighter. The F&B site claims it is great for illuminating a room, but I'd rather get some personal experiences before splashing out-especially as I have a full can of the similarly illuminating but comparatively cold C&R porcelain blue I could use instead! So, thoughts?

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.