Umer Malik
8 years ago
Hi.. Im attaching the pics of the furniture ive bought for the living room:

1)-TV Table and the coffee table are dark brown top with rustic green bottom

2)-the couch is a brown leather couch with two dark brown side tables

3)- I plan ot have dark brown wooden blinds on the window in the living room

4)-ive bought two single seaters which are green

5)- large greenery portrait from ikea to go behind the couches

So its more of a dark brown with green theme for the lounge which also extended into the dining area. My dining table and chairs are also dark brown.

Here is what i need advice with (my lounge is not very big )

1)- What colour should i paint on the wall behind the couch on which i will hand the large scenery as in the picture

2)- What colour should i paint the wall behind the TV table which will be opposite to the couch.

3)- The window which is more like a door and opens into the garden which will have dark wooden blinds. What colour should i paint that wall

Any advice would be much appreciated as im relaly confused about the colour theme.. I wanna have aone or two large plants in there as well to go with my green and brown theme

this pic shows the layout i have... please advice colours for WALL1, 2 AND 3 as per the layout. There is dining area behind the green single seater and then a wall behind the dining table too . i was thinking of going for a dark brown wooden texture or greyish stone texture wallpaper for it.

thanks

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.