wipproject

Steep sloped garden area need help

wipproject
8 years ago
We have recently purchased a house which we will be refurbishing which also includes an area of land which runs perpendicular to the house in addition to the main garden area, see photo. This has just been left for a number of years and gradually clearing it. It is a perfect allotment/veggie patch etc and will be moving greenhouse and shed to this area. Looking for ideas for retaining walls to cope with steepness of it or any other options considered. The main garden area will be renovated and new grassed tiers added with feature planting, the bottom patch of land cannot be seen from the house and we like the idea of an infinity garden look before reaching this part of the garden. All ideas greatly appreciated.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.