tommyflan

POLL: Win an iPad Air - pick an emerging brand from 100% Design!

Tom Flanagan
last modified: 4 years ago

It's London Design Festival and one of the big events on the calendar is 100% Design! Whether you've made it there yet or not, we're bringing a little bit of the design on show to you with a competition.

We've picked four of our favourite products from the Emerging Brands section at the show, and now we want you to choose your favourite! Anyone who enters will be in with a chance to win an iPad Air!

All you have to do to qualify is vote for your favourite product and leave a comment saying what you love about it and you'll be in with a chance to win! Simple right?

By registering your vote and adding a comment, you are agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

The competition has now closed - thank you for participating!

Kelir Candlesticks by Gudrún Vald I The North Limited
Vases by hamajima takuya
Nomadic Furniture by Natalia Geci
Berg Tables by FÆRID I The North Limited