oneplan

Karaoke shower ?!

OnePlan
8 years ago
Is this the next big thing in bathrooms ? ( lighthearted thread !!!)

So what'll you be singing ?!?!

Comments (69)

• Emmeline Westin
    8 years ago

I'd go for cheesy Abba!

• badger10
    8 years ago

Hey, steady on, there's nothing wrong with Abba a great band in their time and some very clever writing / music.

• Emmeline Westin
    8 years ago

Nothing wrong with Abba at all :) Which song's your favourite?

• badger10
    8 years ago

Prompted by your response i went and put my album on and its now playing, but i like,,,, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme,,, Love isn't easy, s.o.s., the name of the game, hole in your soul, lay all your love on me, the visitors, misses of fire, ring ring, and lots more, I LOVE MUSIC.

• havingfun
    8 years ago

all of the best of abba. There is a reason for the top 100.

• havingfun
    8 years ago

Sad, but important - The Grave- Don McClean

A horse with no name - Eagles

• badger10
    8 years ago

I love all music, at the moment its traditional chinese, there is a band who play both modern and traditional music on old instruments, look them up on youtube,, they are called "the twelve girls band" there's loads there to suit every taste, look carefully at how happy they are , no sheet music, absolutely amazing, I also like 60' and 70' , classical, Andrea Bocelli, Look for "the lords prayer" Ahh the list go's on and on

• User
    8 years ago

I'm very worried Badger. Surely the water would damage the precious old instruments?

• badger10
    8 years ago

Sorry chookchook, you lost me there, it's brain fade I'm sure, but where doe's the water come into it

• User
    8 years ago

In the shower.

• stefan slater
    8 years ago

Not a good idea because Singing leads to dancing dancing leads to slipping slipping leads to firemen seeing you naked

• User
    8 years ago

ROFL,

• User
    8 years ago

Solution, bathe in a swimsuit.

• badger10
    8 years ago

Na, be brave don't shower at all.

• User
    8 years ago

No karaoke shower, are you suggesting live band bath?

• badger10
    8 years ago

Sounds good to me.

• havingfun
    8 years ago

Do not believe that not showering at all would be considered brave badger, I believe that like its counterpart, subway tile, it would considered classic.

Ahh, how could we forget? Itsy Bitsy Spider! lol

• User
    8 years ago

Oooh, controversial subway tile remark alert! Get the cold water hoses ready!!!

• User
    8 years ago

Oh, duh, not necessary we're in the shower, lol!

• havingfun
    8 years ago

Don Mclean - Babylon

One of my favorites - Here comes the rain again- Eurythmics

Got one for Monday, do you remember it?

• User
    8 years ago

I don't like Mondays?

• User
    8 years ago
    Shake It Off?
  • User
    8 years ago
  • havingfun
    8 years ago

such a baby roxsol!

Famous duo, she did not make it.

• User
    8 years ago
    Ya, but doesn't "Shake It Off" sound like something you would do stepping out of the shower?......oh okay, it sounds like something my dog would do. It is still a fun song though.
  • havingfun
    8 years ago

One can never be too sure with taylor, upps is that miley? I prefer the older ones better, last album i have NIN, got it from my son. First album only.

• User
    8 years ago

Taylor and Miley are opposite in image.

• havingfun
    8 years ago

Just watched, cute, great beat.

• havingfun
    8 years ago

You do know that at like 20 the are nearly young enough to be my granddaughters. hard to get gumption to care about them? I remember taylor is the one that threw away fan letters without opening them, seems to me she might be worse than miley. Miley i just want to tell her to get a life. And I do not see the twerk as really much worse than the dirty dog, or one they had after? Any one remember it they would rub their bottoms on the guys leg? bump could be pretty bad too. Haha, I just remember my friends and I practising the bump against the stock room door at mc Donald's. Not sure those managers ever fully recovered! brew haha

• User
    8 years ago
    What's your thoughts on "the Biebs"?
  • User
    8 years ago

• User
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

click

• User
    8 years ago

Click.

• User
    8 years ago

Click

• havingfun
    8 years ago

in our house it is the opposite, rorie sings and the whole house runs.

• User
    8 years ago
    Hmmm. No Beliebers in the house apparently:)
  • User
    8 years ago
    Okay then, back to shower music. How about CCR, Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
  • Kerry Donnelly
    8 years ago

The rain song,,,

Oorrrrrrrr

Wee bit of Justin lol
  • Kerry Donnelly
    8 years ago

"I wanta see the sunshine after the rain, I wanta see blue birds flying over the mountain again"
  • Kerry Donnelly
    8 years ago

And incase there's no water,, an African rain dance lol
  • havingfun
    8 years ago

your comment about bieber just showed up recent. He is another one bound and determined to destroy himself. no water in his song. I don't remember the Rain song by Zep, wasn't really into them. Berri,-never heard of her, song was eh? Liked botswana best, would liked to see them twerk!

Nobody guessed my song? Rainy Days and Monday - the Carpenters

• User
    8 years ago
    Aaah Karen Carpenter...she did destroy herself:(
    I think with a lot of people in the entertainment business, they are on a collision course with disaster. Young and old. I don't know why they just can't keep a song in their heart.
    I had to go back and read the posts, I didn't know we were trying to guess a Monday song!
  • User
    8 years ago
    Confession.....I like Justin. :0
  • User
    8 years ago

• Kerry Donnelly
    8 years ago
    So do I, since I seen those pictures
  • User
    8 years ago
    Oh Kerry...."What Do You Mean?" ;)
  • Kerry Donnelly
    8 years ago
    Well the hamster is uffy cute lol
  • User
    8 years ago
    Here's a good shower song.
  • telperien
    8 years ago
    "The Rain, the Park and other things" by the Cowsills.
    BTW, having fun, I think "A Horse with No Name " was America, rather than the Eagles - sorry to be such a pedant!
  • havingfun
    8 years ago

Wow, i forgot all about this thread tel! I will not argue, i do believe you are right. I have terrible brain burps, especially lately.

Ok, Black Water by the doobie brothers. and this was research done by a baby, look at this:

1. "Rain" It is song by the English rock group The
      Beatles. It is written by John Lennon. It is about The Beatles tour in
      Melbourne, Australia. When they arrived, they were greeted by rain and
      bad weather. Lennon had never seen it rain that hard. -lol the English rock group, who says that they just are!
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.