marinagaye

Help with wardrobe doors please.

Marina
8 years ago

I have a walk in wardrobe with doors that have been too heavy and weren´t secured properly to the wall. They have been attached with small wheels at the top and nothing at the bottom. They have been taken off so the room can be painted but my husband is not happy about putting them back up in the same way. We don´t particularly like the doors and this would be a good time to change them, but I´m not sure what we would change them for. Ideally I would like glass, but I´m worried about the weight. Either side of the wardrobe, in the wall is a solid pillar, but the area that you can see is not solid at all and the walls here feel very thin. Plyboard maybe. Looking at these, I don´t like the curved design on the glass panel or the height of the door which seems too tall for the opening.I would really love some suggestions for both design and fixing if possible please.

Cariñena · More Info

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.