iolosdad

Wet room reconfiguration

iolosdad
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi Folks My first post to ask for inspiration...

We tiled and fitted out this ground floor Wet room 5 years ago on a very tight budgeted it was done very badly, the room needs to remain wheelchair accessible so we can't have a shower enclosure.

At the moment the toilet is straight in front of you as you enter the room and you see it as you enter the house if the door is left open so we'd like to move it to the right side under the window,

Our current thought is to build a false wall in front of the window to hold frames to hold a wall hung toilet sink and bidet, We would need to keep the original open shower and add a moveable glass screen ??

We need advice on non slip tiles and colour ideas and how we can make this room feel luxurious without breaking the bank ?

It's a very bight sunny room south facing but can get very cold in the winter and unfortunately we don't have the budget for under floor heating so the towel radiator is likely to be replaced by a larger one.

So what do you think ? blank ish canvas lol

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.