hcdgroupcorp

Custom Main Entrance Door

HCD Group Corp
8 years ago

As a contractor, when you finish a project, when you hear a WOW! from your client, you know that you did your part. You were able to transform the client's dream into a reality. This is the main door we built for a client in Rio Vista, in the city of Fort Lauderdale. Seeing this project come to live was out of the ordinary. Seeing this in design plans you can realize the door is big, but in person, its completely breath-taking. This door is custom built, 19 feet tall pivot door, hurricane proof door, which is Miami Dade County approved. Even with the door's is large size it is extremely easy to maneuver and safe.This door is a must have for any custom home and the client that wants to stand out from the rest.

See for yourself this one of a kind masterpiece and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Rio Vista Residence · More Info

Rio Vista Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.