iola19

need help with my kitchen

iola19
8 years ago

I have a two bedroom apartment with a small kitchen with a small arch into the living room in order to allow natural light. The living room is painted potters clay (dulux) grey with some accents of a strong pink and turquoise but not a lot. I have decided to put in a pale grey shaker style kitchen with silestone lyra work surface. the flooring will be in a junkers nordic oak as I have some left over from the two bedroom floors. I am thinking of using a yellow to paint the kitchen which should not be a huge expanse as the cupboards will go up to the ceiling. Any suggestions on which yellow shade and what paint manufacturer would be much appreciated. or any other ideas. The splash back for the cooker will be clear and not planning to tile.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.