hzdeleted_29936969

Need help with furnishing a weirdly shaped living room! (in Zurich)

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

flt · More Info

Dear all,

Me and my partner will be moving in our new flat in a week. We have the furniture for most rooms sorted out, but we can't seem to be able to get ideas on how to place the furniture in the living room / dining room, which is oddly shaped!

What is mandatory for us to have in this room is table with chairs, 2 seating sofa (2m long), armchair (or two), tv table with Tv and an area with some bookshelves. The area designated for the dining room is probably not really moveable, since the ceiling is kinda steep in that corner, and putting a sofa or tv there would make the space look pretty small and packed.

I attach a plan with the measures (sorry, homemade!) and a couple of pictures of the area.Thanks for any advice you might give us!!

flt · More Info

flt · More Info

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.