Chrome accessories in this photo?

6 February, 2016
Can anybody advise where the multi-function chrome freestanding unit is from? Or similar? (Toilet roll / towel / brush) thanks
Hartley Court · More Info

Comments (3)

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.