cinmrich

Tv condole delima

Cindy Richards
8 years ago

Pillow fabrics & 3rd fabric is the sofa
We are in the process of redecorating our living room. Couch will be basically off white textured fabric, two taupe leather chairs, and looking for a gray painted bench to go where the piano is at this time. Struggling to decide what type of tv console to purchase. My end tables are wood - similar tone to the ottoman. Thinking of a stand-out piece, but not sure.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    AussieK Lighting
    8 years ago
    It sounds like you are wanting the space to be/feel more open. Maybe just hang the TV on the wall and hide the components like the cable box and DVD player. It is not as complicated as it sounds and you would gain a tremendous amount of space.
    Cindy Richards thanked AussieK Lighting
  • Cindy Richards
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Apparently we will have a stereo receiver, cable box that have to have line of sight for remotes to work.

• PRO
    AussieK Lighting
    8 years ago
    Don't give up! Here is a simple way to control the devices if they are not in line of sight or in a adjoining room.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/harmony-remotes
    Cindy Richards thanked AussieK Lighting
  • Cindy Richards
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Soooo appreciated!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.