chris_acton91

bigger bathroom

Chris Acton
7 years ago
We plan to knock through what used to be an external wall but is now a normal wall, to make our bathroom in Chesterfield larger. We have been told we might need a support so possibly an archway or something similar between the wgere the wall used to be. We want new tiling, new plumbing, a nice walk in shower, and a full new suite. Having no idea where to start, I'd like to get one person or company to take on the job and do everything, I just want it all to be sorted and not have to rely upon lots of different trades or people etc. Where should I start!? The picture attached is what it looks like now. Also need to consider how the shower will be set up as currently it's an old electric one that I hate! Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Chris

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.