claudiaboccone

To art or not to art

claudiaboccone
7 years ago

Hi, we have recently moved into a new small 2 bed flat and i am in the process of doing the finishing touches for each room. On the whole, i am happy with our lounge, however i haven't put anything on the TV wall. I already have a feature wall with lots of art so am trying to decide whether to leave this 'white space' to allow the room to breath, or maybe get a large abstract piece to take away any starkness. What do you guys think? (Please note i know that the clock and mirror are not aligned - i used nails that were already there - i'm either going to move the clock down, or, i'm toying with the idea or getting a larger mirror - maybe not round as i feel there are too many round things in the same place!). Thanks in advance!

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.