ton1newman

Little Greene kitchen colour combinations

ton1newman
7 years ago

I am totally stuck on the colours to choose for our new kitchen. I definitely want shades of grey (not too cold, so I'm leaning more towards greige!) and I like the look of lighter side cabinets, and a darker island. I love the Little Greene colours but I am struggling to pick colours that will work with our current woodwork (which is consistent on the skirting boards and doors throughout our whole house, so I'm reluctant to change it). The woodwork is Dulux Bleached Lichen 3, which is a v similar colour to Farrow & Ball Shaded White. It's not a million miles away from Little Greene's Slaked Lime shades, but they're not my favourites!

So I guess the question is... should I treat the whole kitchen as a blank canvas, and forget the consistent woodwork in the house? Or are there other Little Greene colours that would work with this colour?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.