sterlingbuild

VELUX Juliet-Style Balconies - Yay or Nay?

Sterlingbuild
7 years ago

I love the VELUX CABRIO balcony window and always get excited when I get to add photos and content to our site.

But I wonder, what do you think of them? Are they something you would save up to have or spend your money on another feature? Are you even aware they exist? Do you have one and love it?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Emma

Yes, definitely
Yes, in my dreams
No, they're not for my home
I never knew they existed
I have one

Comments (5)

• PRO
    NMW Design
    7 years ago

This is a superb product that I have previously used which creates a great wow factor for clients

• PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I'd love to see your photos, if you have any.

^Emma

• Isidora Markovic
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I don't have either but I have seen the velux before and am a fan. They flood a room with light and seem to offer more standing space than traditional juliet balconies.

• moiraford
    7 years ago
    Love them. We are thinking of installing them. However, do you need planning permission for them? I can't get a definitive answer anywhere.
    Sterlingbuild thanked moiraford
  • PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Funny you should ask @Moiraford! I've just written a blog post on planning permission for balcony windows! I hope it's useful.
    ^Emma

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.