debgluck
7 years ago
Can you share the resource? Thank you
Addition/Renovation in Lincoln Park · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    STUDIO Villanueva Architecture, LLC
    7 years ago

Hi Deborah, Yes it is a Barbara Berry sconce. I below that one was purchased through Ann Sacks though i could be wrong. It may have been through a source at the Mart. Can't really remember. If you would like to call and talk about it i can be reached at 773 529 1230. Thanks for the inquiry!

• debgluck
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Thanks for your reply, the project is beautiful. Those sconces are not in my budget, I have expensive taste, would love to find the look for less!
  • PRO
    STUDIO Villanueva Architecture, LLC
    7 years ago

Hello Deborah,

It is possible to find knock offs of these sconces. You need to look around. these are ridiculously expensive. Good luck.

Allen

• debgluck
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Ha! I appreciate your honesty, it's refreshing. Although I can appreciate the beauty in the quality, I cringe at the price. I believe in investing in those items we interact with. I do think I can pull off a rich look on a reasonable budget! Good luck to me!
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.