ilovewhitekitchens

It normal for granite to look like this??

Long story short we purchased new construction however the home was already constructed and builder had made decisions on 90% of the "selections" normally decided by the buyers. We were told the granite counters had been selected and we were fine with that. We googled the colors however what we saw in person doesn't quite match what we saw on google. No big.

However what we are puzzled with is the actual slab pattern. FWIW, we've never had granite counters before. I know there can bee some veining and cool patterns but I've never seen anything like this before:

When i I first saw it I thought something didn't look right but realtor says that's just how this slab is, and that granite is a mixed bag when it comes to patterns.

Did id we get lucky and wind up with the most random/funky granite pattern ever? Or am I right in thinking this doesn't look right?? LOL

Comments (44)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.