arabisc

Silk Embroidery

AbdulAziz Qadi
11 years ago
hi,

i want to order for myslef like this but in different pictures so may you let me know how much it cost and how many days will it take to be ready ?

Regards
Beautiful Young Lady - Hand Designed Silk Art, Silk Embroidery · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Art of Silk
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Thank you for your question! You can order this piece on our website, www.artofsilk.com. It is $169 framed and $99 unframed. It is currently in stock and orders can ship the same day. If you are in the US, it will arrive within 5 business days. We can also ship internationally. If you would like faster shipping, you can email us at support@artofsilk.com. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
  • AbdulAziz Qadi
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    ok i got your point but if i shall give the pictures and can you make it in the same design or style ?
  • PRO
    Art of Silk
    11 years ago
    I understand. We are currently taking custom silk embroidery art orders on a trial basis. So that we can help you, can you please send us an email to support@artofsilk.com and give us the following information?

1. Size
    2. Provide a High Resolution Image
    3. Level of Detail/Fineness Required
    4. Deadline
    5. Budget

Thank you!
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.