toria_thorpe

Are you Cool or Warm?

Lighting By Plum
7 years ago

Did you know the colour temperature of your lighting can have a significant impact on how you feel at home?

Getting it right, both in terms of colour temperature and levels of light will make your home more comfortable and help maximise its potential.

Why not come and find out more at our next FREE lighting design and control workshop in Basingstoke on 24th May, from9.30am to 1pm : Lighting Workshops

We will cover all aspects of lighting design, latest fitting trends as well as how its controlled. What's even better ... our venue in Basingstoke offers a full hands-on control experience and it's not just lighting, but all aspects of home technology from blinds and curtains to sound and TV! So come and have a play...!

And please do vote below... Cool or Warm or Very Warm?

Cool?
Warm?
Very Warm?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.