studio5938

Derelict Listed Property Transformed & Made Beautiful in North London

We at Sanya Polescuk Architects love to renovate traditional properties for modern day living.

One of the main things that always needs initial consideration is keeping the character of the property whilst updating it so that it is both stylish and functional for the 21st century.

One of our most recently completed projects really was a pleasure to bring back to life. The Grade II listed building in North London needed a lot of restructuring before we we ended up with the beautiful results below!

Please see BEFORE:

And AFTER:

Arts & Crafts Living · More Info

Arts & Crafts Living · More Info

Arts & Crafts Living · More Info

Arts & Crafts Living · More Info

Arts & Crafts Living · More Info

Arts & Crafts Living · More Info

We hope that you enjoy the transformed property as much as we enjoyed the journey we took to complete it.

We'd love to hear your feedback!

Sanya Polescuk Architects.