0
Your shopping basket is empty.

CD/DVD collection storage/display

adelemalcolm12
16 July, 2017
last modified: 16 July, 2017

I'm looking for something to hold my collection of CD/DVDs that's modern and a feature in itself and wall mounted. I'd prefer nothing too boxy and not basic shelving. I did see a curved unit that's circular shaped that looks good but once it's full of my items I'm not sure how much of the design aspect will stay visible. Whilst I don't want to pay a fortune I'm happy to push the boat out a little. Any ideas/advice/recommendations? UK based (South East). Saw this on the internet but can't find supplier - anyone know where it's available??

Comment (1)
    Dublin Design Studio

You may want to approach one of the maker spaces that are located in your area. What you're describing is interesting and you may find this a cost effective way to obtain something unique and 'handmade' using laser cutting tools or the like.