carbonibros

Stunning Duplex Apartment - Eclipse Building in Islington N1

Plan C was contracted to refurbish and remodel a two bed, two bathroom duplex apartment and associated landscaped spaces. The apartment sits within a renowned warehouse conversion, The Eclipse Building in Islington N1.

The high-spec renovation was carried out in collaboration with Veridian Architecture and Design. The client has a keen interest in design, a fantastic eye for detail and exacting standards. Every element of the project was scrutinised to ensure the best possible outcome.

The project required new steel works to create a gallery space, a sophisticated sound and lighting scheme including lighting troughs, suspended light track and recessed spots, a cutting edge kitchen, stylish bathrooms with bespoke cabinetry throughout.

There were numerous revisions of the plans, changes of the spec, delays and added complications, which were worked through with the client at every turn. The end result is a striking, minimalist, functional living space for the family of four who now reside there.

Check out the full project on our profile!

Stunning Luxury Apartment Remodel, London N1 · More Info

Stunning Luxury Apartment Remodel, London N1 · More Info

Comments (2)

• Clare Ainsworth
    6 years ago

Beautiful!

PLAN C - Design. Build. Create thanked Clare Ainsworth
  • PRO
    PLAN C - Design. Build. Create
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Thanks Clare. It was a fantastic project to work on.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.