wishmynamewasbarbarabroccoli

Need help choosing paint colour for church hall

We're painting the interior of a church hall which has a wide timber panelling feature up to about 1.8m. We've painted the walls above it in Dulux (I THINK it's polished pebble but I'm not 100% sure!! Either that or Goose Down. Either way it's quite a cool grey - I can check exactly what it is when I go tomorrow).

Anyway, my point is that we need to paint the panels - we're thinking a darker grey in the same tone? Any recommendations or advice greatly received!

The carpet will be a mid-dark blue.

The photos show the grey on the walls partly painted (you can see where the painting has been started at the top of the walls up to the false ceiling. Below that is the previous glossy cream colour which is being painted over). It's actually fairly well lit so I want to use a nice dark grey for the panels to provide a nice contrast.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.