thomas_button4

HELP! With the living/office space of my 1 bed-apartment.

Thomas Button
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hey,

I'm looking for some advice (desperately) for my 1 bed studio apartment living/ office space. The apartment has three rooms in total, one bed, one bathroom and one living/office space in the apartment.. Naturally you'd think I'd spend the majority of my time in the living space. I don't. I spent it in the bedroom, as the living/office space is so uninviting/cold/unwelcoming. I recently went and spent a good £3-400 on bits and bobs from Ikea to improve the space but it still isn't there! I want to be able to live in it!

I've attached some pictures below of the space as well as some items at my disposal to try and improve the space from the bedroom including orange desk chair, orange wire ottoman type-thing, picture frames (about 8) - all different sizes and shapes, potted plant, grey rug etc.

Is the layout wrong, are the items wrong?! a combination of both?! What do you suggest?!

HELP HELP HELP

Thanks

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.