charlie_bill

1930's semi - ground floor remodel

charlie_bill
6 years ago

Been a year since we finished and only just recovered enough to post pics ;) The work was the whole ground floor with the exception of the front lounge and hall. We lived in the loft and the hall whilst the work was being done, that was an experience! Thanks to all whom offered advise and answered my millions of questions. And to Peter from Clever and Simple who supplied us with our gorgeous Orulna lights.

The before photos are the ones taken for the sale before we purchased. There is some magical trickery to make all the rooms seem lighter than they were in reality. Especially on a very grey day like today (when i've taken mine!)

Of course now we have this gorgeous space to look out on the garden, guess what's next.....! Yep, there'll be plenty more questions to come about the outside area!

After

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.