crashs2k

Detachable pendant lighting recommendations

John Wong
15 November, 2017

I'm looking for recommendations as to any ceiling mounted pendant lights that are detachable.

They will be going over a dining room table in a long, narrow (8.5m x 3m) kitchen / diner at the end of the room next to a set of bifold doors leading into the garden.

I would like to be able to remove them so that they are not in the way when the dining table is moved for parties etc. and the bifolds are open.

I've seen some options from Steng Licht that are low voltage LED and are detachable but they would be around £1000 and don't come in a copper finish that we are looking for.

Comment (1)