fisherpaykeluk

Are you planning your dream kitchen?

Discover our collection of beautiful and intuitive kitchen appliances both on our Houzz profile and our website www.fisherpaykel.com/uk

If you’re not familiar with the Fisher & Paykel brand, we are a company originating in New Zealand in 1934 and are now established around the world. We are often the preferred brand of many professional chefs and kitchen designers.

Designed in New Zealand, we produce a wide range of products to enable you to make the most of your kitchen. Our products include fridge freezers, pyrolytic ovens, hobs, range cookers, cooker hoods, washing machines, DishDrawer™ dishwashers, wine fridges and many more.

We’re probably best known for our RF540 American style fridge freezer, providing you with a slimline water dispenser, sleek built-in ice maker, humidity control and all the space you’d ever need.

(Photo credit: Dillons Kitchens & Bedrooms)

Or how about our unique DishDrawer™ dishwasher with two completely separate independently working dishwasher drawers, giving you the flexibility to wash what you want, when you want. Providing you with a true half load, the DishDrawer™ is as ecological as it is ergonomic. (Available in a range of styles and colours).

Or maybe you’ll find a great use for our CoolDrawer™ fridge drawer, which changes from fridge to freezer at the touch of a button.

If you're intrigued and would love to know more, you'll find us at the likes of John Lewis, AO, Marks Electrical, Appliance City and many other reputable suppliers across the country. You can even order directly from our website www.fisherpaykel.com/uk

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a message and we'll be happy to help.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.