leah_rodrigues

garden design ideas

Leah Rodrigues
6 years ago
Now that our extension is finished we are looking to get out garden done for the little ones to play. It’s currently muddy and messy, I love shrubs and roses but am not very green figured and with two young children’s want something easy to maintain but also something pretty to look at. It’s not a very big garden and is in a L Shape. It is north east facing so looking out to the garden from our bifold the sun comes up to the north east and moves around clockwise. We have the last of the sun at the far right of the garden (which peaks through from the left(front of our house). We don’t have a large budget, probably 1000-1500 max. I wasn’t sure whether to start with artificial grass leaving a space around the extension(using gravel?) until we have more money for a new patio or nice stones? Unfortunately our neighbour had put a large raised shed on pallets to the right which does shade the garden further.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.