atozdesignandbuild

Federation Of Master Builders

Federation Of Master Builders
A to Z Construct & Build Ltd has become a member of Federation of Master Builders. The company has passed all checks on sites from a Federation of Master Builders professional.

Please check our company at following link

https://www.fmb.org.uk/member-builders/a-to-z-construct-and-build-ltd-sw6-5ad/

What is the Federation of Master Builders for the Consumers, for homeowners?

CONSUMER PROTECTION

The building industry is largely unregulated. Therefore, the FMB has an important role to play when it comes to driving up standards of workmanship and customer service in the industry. The FMB works closely with Trading Standards to advise the general public on how to protect themselves against rogue traders door-to-door maintenance traders.

CHOOSING AND WORKING WITH YOUR BUILDER

The FMB provides practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder. There are a number of simple steps that can be taken to help ensure a successful project.

Visit the Find A Builder section of our website to read more.

The FMB also works closely with TrustMark, the government backed scheme for builders and tradespeople, to provide information and advice to consumers in the home repair, maintenance and improvement market.

Visit the TrustMark website

If you would like to know more about the company contact us: 07578930828

Or visit our website: www.atozconstructandbuild.co.uk

The Company is also offering a

1. Deposit Guaranty

2. Backed Insurance Guaranty

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.