hzdeleted_44302189

St. John's Wood Property Transformed

User
6 years ago

This property in St. John's Wood was a pleasure to work on. From a grey hibernating shell we transformed the three bedroomed family home into a block-coloured haven of geometric design, with Mid-Century modern silhouettes in one of London’s most desirable locations.

See before:

And after:

Vibrant Edwardian Home Remodel · More Info

Now, the property is strikingly bright, aided by the design studio’s decision to return its ceilings to their original Edwardian proportions and the addition of a large circular mirror to bounce light around the space. Under these high ceilings, natural textures contorted into chic pieces of furniture work together to create a bold unity about the home. The natural tactility of a bespoke axed wood console unit and a charred timber drinks cabinet come together in their bronze casting, while sumptuous leather armchairs contrast with a twisted golden table lamp.

We hope that you enjoy it!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.